AVRiQ primarily operates, controls and manages all the Services from its corporate office at (Address).
A. Acceptance of Terms
- (i) The www.avriq.com website and mobile application, including the classified advertisements, forums, various email functions and Internet links, and all content and AVRiQ services available through its domain and sub-domains of AVRiQ located at www.Avriq.com
The Website is owned and operated by AVRiQ.
- (1) You are a prospective Service Use
- (3) You authorize the transfer of payment for Services requested through the use of the Website.
You specifically agree that by using the website, you are at least 14 years of age and you are competent under the law to enter into a legally binding and enforceable contract.
All references to "user" or "their," mean the person that accesses, uses, or participates in the Website.
Any user who uses the Website or open an Account on behalf of a business, they represent, warrants.
B. Membership and Accessibility
1. LICENSE TO ACCESS
- (i) you will not copy, distribute, or make imitative works of the Website in any medium without AVRiQ's prior written consent;
- (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than it is reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purposes; and
2. MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Use of the Website is available only to individuals who are at least 14 years old and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least 14 years of age, and that:
- (a) all registration information that you submit is true,
- (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information, and
- (c) your use of the Website and Services offered through this Website do not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your Account (registered on the website) may be terminated without warning if we find that you are under the age of 14 or that you are not complying with any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
You don’t need to register with AVRiQ to simply visit and view the Website. However, in order to access certain features of the Website, you will need to create a password-protected account ("Account"). While creating an account with AVRiQ, you need to submit your name and email address through the account registration page on the Website and further create a unique password.
You may also register for an Account using your existing Facebook account.
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your AVRiQ password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password. You shall be solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your Account and you shall notify AVRiQ immediately of any breach of security or any unauthorized use of your Account. Similarly, you shall never use another's Account without AVRiQ permission. You agree that you will not misrepresent yourself or represent yourself as another user of the Website and/or the Services offered through the Website.
You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that you yourself and not AVRiQ will be liable for your losses, damages, etc. (whether direct or indirect) caused by an unauthorized use of your Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of AVRiQ or others due to such unauthorized use.
We honor the intellectual property rights of the others, and expect the same from the others in return, who use Avriq.com or the programs, logo, texts, products, processes, trademark, technology, content or other materials made available through this website and you may not reproduce any of them. If you believe that any of your work has been copied that may comprise a violation of the copyright, you may send a notification of the infringement of the copyright to the Avriq.com, which should constitute the following points-
- • Signature (electronic or physical) of the owner of the copyright or the person who is authorized to act on the behalf of the owner.
- • The description of the copyrighted work that you claim as infringed, including the description of the infringing activity.
- • Indicating the location where the real or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, like the URL of the website where the content is posted.
- • Include the information suffice to locate the copied material, for example URL or other particular location on the site where the claimed material is located.
- • Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- • A statement by you that you have a strong belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- • A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- • AVRiQ's designated agent for notice of the claim of copyright infringement on the Avriq.com website can be reached as follows-
- - By mail
- - By fax
- - By email
- • Please note that the given contact is only for reporting infringement of the copyright. Any other inquiries reported through this process will not be guaranteed a response.